Inner steel frame; expanded polyurethane padding.
Covering in CPF, CTT, CTX or PPF.
base finishing and features
- CR bright chrome
- AL liquid aluminum
- NS semi-bright black
The base’s castors can be replaced by appropriate sliding blocks.Gas seat height adjustment and tilt control mechanism (basic Synchro).
- CPF full grain leather (30 colors available)
- CTT contract leather (16 colors available)
- CTX embossed full grain leather (6 texture on 30 colors of CPF)
- PPF soft full grain leather (30 colors available)
- Inner steel frame; expanded polyurethane padding.
“Enrico Pellizzoni” brand was created in 1986 from a tradition in leather production that had spanned almost one hundred years. Since the early 1900s, the Pellizzoni family had made of leather their passion, initially entering the footwear sector but immediately repositioning themselves in furnishings. The company is traditionally based in Mariano Comense (Como - Italy) and has been established in its current 4,000 sq. m. complex since 1988, where essential residential and office furnishings are produced: chairs, armchairs, stools, sofas, tables, desks, cabinets and beds.